We Are Official Shopify Plus Experts
Command C has been working with Shopify since its inception and we are proud to be official Shopify Plus partners. Shopify is a hosted ecommerce platform, offering benefits such as more packaged solutions and quicker times to market. With hosted solutions, much of the heavy lifting and the hosting fees are built right into the cost of the software. We take a fit-first approach, getting to know your project and goals, so that we can recommend the very best solution.
Shopify Plus is an enterprise level plan that serves high volume stores as well as global brands looking for a reliable and scalable ecommerce solution. Command C is one of a few select agencies proud to be an official Shopify Plus expert.
Our core services include:
- Shopify Plus development
- Shopify Plus ongoing maintenance
- Shopify development
Shopify Plus was built on the foundation of Shopify, which currently serves over 160,000 merchants, and enhanced with the following services and features:
- No transaction fee from Shopify
- 7000+ CPU Cores, 99.97% Server Uptime, 200 TB Storage, 500,000 Hits / Min
- A dedicated account manager who will support you before, during, and after the launch of your store. They provide insight on best practices, recommendations on apps and integrations, and updates about the evolution of Shopify.
- 24/7 Level 2 support via phone and email. This team is dedicated to Plus customers only and has a much faster response time.
- Fully branded experience from home page to checkout – checkout will remain on main URL e.g. client.com/checkout instead of checkout.myshopify.com/storenumber
- Access to Checkout.Liquid (markup of checkout page) gives ability to customize design and functionality of checkout
- Ability to accept subscription billing and mix cart (subscription + single item purchase). This is done via Stripe API, or use of an existing app: rechargeapps.com
- Discounts on selected applications and integrations (ask your account manager for details)
- Sell in different currencies, languages, and regions via store clones. Store clones are essentially different Shopify stores used when there is a need to setup stores based on different currencies, inventories, prices, etc. (e.g. setting up one store on us.mystore.com to accept US Dollars and another store at ca.mystore.com to accept Canadian Dollars)
- Discounts API provides customer segmentation and marketing functionality (e.g. select everyone who has spent over $300 in the past 4 months and give them 25% off of their next checkout)
- Gift card API allows gift card migration and balance synchronization of gift cards used online and in store
- Single Sign On / Multipass API giving you ability to migrate user accounts to Shopify and allow customers to sign in using their previous email address and password
Command C has been a great partner. They are extremely knowledgable of the Shopify platform, quick in their response and development times, and are as excited about enhancing our store as we are.”-Jenn Heinen, Dara Artisans